- Nov 09, 2018
Not all people know how to prepare a kratom tea; hence, a kratom tea recipe guide is one of the must-haves for newbies.
Kratom Tea Recipe and Other Preparation Instructions
Before you start the process, make sure that you have a saucepan with a spout, a strainer (coffee filter paper as an alternative), clean water, lemon, and of course, kratom powder.
The following are the easy steps in preparing the ever-healthy kratom tea.
- Pour 1 1/2 water into the saucepan and then squeeze the lemon to extract the juice.
- Heat the water until simmer and then add the kratom powder based on your preferred dosage.
- Mix the water and the powder and let the water simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and take the saucepan to the filter.
- Put a mug under the strainer and gradually pour the tea. This will ensure that your kratom tea will be free of any residue and unwanted sediment.
- Then, you can add other flavoring substance to the kratom tea to make it more appealing to your taste buds.
- You are ready now to sip your kratom tea.
Some people are skeptical regarding the effect of kratom tea, especially so that the preparation includes exposure to high temperature. However, there’s no reason to worry since all of the alkaloids in kratom are stable at a high temperature.
After knowing the steps in making kratom tea, it is also important to note the positive effects of consuming a kratom.
Top 5 Benefits of Taking Kratom That You Must Know
- Reduces Pain. Although not as potent as kratom taken in raw, kratom tea will also inject significant relief to body pains. Also, kratom tea is useful in alleviating flu, menstrual cramps, discomforts, and headaches. It is advised to take a cup of kratom regularly to experience the best feel of kratom in tea.
- Eases Digestion. If you are experiencing trouble in your stomach, taking a cup of kratom tea may make a great impact. A lot of people confirmed the effectiveness of kratom tea in resolving constipation, abdominal cramps, and even bloated sensation in the stomach.
- Energy Boosting Effect. Kratom is well-known because of its property to boost energy and to ignite even the cellular strands of your body. So, if you feel like your energy has reached its limit, take kratom tea to restart the hyperactive feeling.
- Improves Complexion. Since kratom is capable of stimulating the skin, it is a must for people with delicate skin. Not only that kratom will enhance the dermal defenses of your body, but it will also provide a fresher skin complexion.
- Boost Mood. Kratom tea is used to ignite the endorphins in your body which leads to the lighter mood and perspective. Also, the kratom tea has alkaloid reserves that will tap the brain’s opiate receptors to make you happy and relax.
What Strain of Kratom Is Best When Served as a Tea
A lot of people are searching online about the best strain of kratom to be made as a tea. Based on personal experiences of users, the Red Bali strain is the most suited strain of kratom to be prepared as a tea.
The Red Bali Kratom will induce a relaxing effect on your body without the feeling of total withdrawal of your senses.
Meanwhile, if you are after the energy-boosting impact of kratom, the recommended strains are the Maeng Da Kratom and White Vein Kratom.
Defining the Legalities of the Use of Kratom in Different Countries
Most countries have accepted kratom as a legal food substance. Even in the United States of America, a lot of states are in favor of kratom due to its positive effects on one’s health.
Meanwhile, the DEA recently tagged kratom as a substance of concern, after finding no concrete explanations of its alleged benefits.
But despite some skeptics, kratom is still one of the sought-after herbal plants not only in Asia but the entire world.
After reading this article, it is evident that taking a kratom is a sure way of bringing your health to its peak state. If you want to experience the best effects of kratom tea, follow the easy steps provided by a kratom tea recipe.